By applying online, and fulfilling the requirement of a direct deposit, you can earn a bonus of $200 when opening a new TD Bank Convenience Checking℠ account.
TD Bank’s most popular checking option is the standard everyday checking account. If you are interested in a premium checking alternative with additional benefits, you may want to consider the TD Beyond Checking account, which also comes with a bonus.
See TD Bank Posts History
TD Bank $200 Convenience Checking℠ Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: VT, VA, SC, RI, PA, NY, NJ, NH, NC, ME, MD, MA, FL, DE, DC, CT.
- How to earn it:
- You can earn $200 by receiving direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days.
- Keeping a minimum daily balance of $100 will waive the $15 monthly maintenance fee.
- Individuals aged 17 through 23 who are students or young adults can enjoy additional benefits such as no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fees.
- You can promptly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a nearby TD Bank location.
- With TD Bank, you can access your accounts through various channels, including Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle, and TDBank Mobile Deposit. Additionally, you can enjoy 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada, as well as around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
- At the point when you open a checking account, you will get momentarily issued a charge card. With contactless technology, Visa Zero Liability protection, and 24/7 fraud monitoring, you can make payments with confidence.
- You can receive a 0.25% discount on TD Bank’s Home Equity and Personal Loans.
- If you are an existing TD Bank checking customer, had a previous checking account that was closed within the past 12 months, or has received a prior checking account bonus whenever you won’t be qualified for the Actually taking a look at Reward.
- In order to receive the $300 Checking bonus, you need to fulfill two requirements: 1) Open a new TD Beyond Checking account, and 2) Receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more into the record in no less than 60 days of opening it. In the event that you wish to get the $200 Really taking a look at reward all things considered, you should: 1) Open another TD Comfort Financial record, and 2) Get immediate stores of $500 or more into the account within 60 days of opening it.
- To be considered as immediate stores, they should be electronic exchanges of your check, annuity, or government benefits (like Federal retirement aid) from your manager or the public authority, and each deposit must be at least $250.
- Transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages, including Person-to-Person transfers, do not qualify as direct deposits.
- Upon fulfilling the requirements mentioned above, the bonus will be deposited into your new account within 180 days of opening the account.
- You must have an open and unrestricted account at the time of payout to receive the bonus.
- If you or TD Bank closes your new checking and/or savings account within 6 months of opening it, TD Bank has the right to deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Account ownership may affect your eligibility.
- The primary account holder for the new personal checking and/or savings account may need to fill out a valid IRS Form W-9 or a substitute IRS Form W-9 to provide specific identifying information.
- If you do not provide the required information or fail to meet certain conditions, you may be subject to backup withholding at the rate specified in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- TD Bank might give you an IRS Structure 1099 or other important structures to report the worth of the reward.
- TD Bank reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time. The offer is not available to TD Bank employees and Canadian cross-border banking customers.
See Our Top Offers From Chase Bank, BMO Harris Bank
Leave a Reply