By opening a TD Bank Beyond Checking account online and setting up a direct deposit, you can receive a bonus of $300. Please note that this offer is contingent on meeting the direct deposit requirement.
TD Bank’s premium checking option is the TD Bank Beyond Checking, which offers more benefits compared to their standard everyday checking product, the TD Convenience Checking™.
For more TD Bank Offers, see the Posts History below.
TD Bank Bonus Offer: $300 Beyond Checking Account
- What you’ll get: A bonus of $300
- Where it’s available: VT, VA, SC, RI, PA, NY, NJ, NH, NC, MA, ME, MD, FL, DE, DC, CT
- How to earn it:
- If new customers apply for a TD Beyond Checking account online and receive direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more within 60 days, they can earn a cash bonus of $300.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you need to apply for the offer online and be a resident of the United States.
- If you receive direct deposits that amount to $2,500 or more within a 60-day period, you can earn $300.
- By using TD Beyond Checking with Payback Plus, you can enjoy additional benefits from your checking account, such as earning interest and receiving reimbursement for non-TD ATM transactions, Rush Bill Payments, and other features.
- You can avoid the monthly maintenance fee by meeting any of the following conditions: receive monthly direct deposits totaling $5,000 or more, maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500, or have a combined balance of $25,000 across eligible TD accounts.
- By maintaining a daily balance of at least $2,500, you can have TD fees waived at any ATM and receive reimbursement for non-TD fees.
- With Overdraft Payback, you can have overdraft fees automatically reversed up to two times per year.
- You can quickly send money where it needs to go using Rush Bill Payments, Send Money with Zelle®, and incoming wires. Additionally, you will be reimbursed for one outgoing wire (domestic or international) per statement cycle.
- When you open a TD checking account, you will receive an instant-issue debit card that you can use for purchases. Additionally, you can feel secure with Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- You can have the monthly maintenance fee waived on one TD Simple Checking℠ account and any Savings and Money Market accounts, and you will also receive free standard check orders, money orders, official bank checks, and stop payments.
- If you are an existing TD Bank checking customer, had a previous checking account that was closed within the preceding 12 months, or has received a prior checking account bonus at any time, you will not be eligible for the Checking Bonus.
- To qualify for the $300 Checking bonus, you must fulfill two requirements: first, you must open a new TD Beyond Checking account, and second, you must have direct deposits totaling $2,500 or more made into the account within 60 days of the account opening date. To qualify for the $200 Checking bonus, you must open a new TD Convenience Checking account and have direct deposits totaling $500 or more made into the account within 60 days of the account opening date.
- For your direct deposits to qualify, they must be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government, and each deposit must be at least $250.
- Transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages, including Person-to-Person and bank transfers, do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- Once you have fulfilled the requirements as outlined above, we will deposit the bonus into your new account on or before 180 days from the account opening date.
- In order to receive the bonus, your account must be open and unrestricted at the time of payout.
- If you or TD Bank closes your new checking and/or savings account within 6 months of account opening, TD Bank has the right to deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Account ownership may limit eligibility.
- The primary owner of the new personal checking and/or personal savings account may need to complete a valid IRS Form W-9 or substitute IRS Form W-9 to provide certain identifying information.
- If you fail to provide the required information or meet certain conditions, you may be subject to backup withholding at the rate specified in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- TD Bank may provide you with an IRS Form 1099 or other appropriate forms to report the value of the bonus.
- The offer is subject to withdrawal at any time. TD Bank employees and Canadian cross-border banking customers are not eligible for the offer.
Leave a Reply