PSECU Checking Bonus $100, $200 or $300 [Nationwide] – Ends 12/31/23
PSECU Checking Bonus Offer [Nationwide] – Ends 12/31/23
By taking advantage of this promotion from PSECU (psecu.com), you could potentially earn up to $300 by opening a new checking account. However, to be eligible for the maximum $300 offer, you will need to set up a direct deposit.
- Update 1/2/23: The maximum bonus increased from $250 to $300. Details below.
PSECU has locations in PA only. By becoming a member of PRPS, anyone nationwide can join PSECU.
To access the range of products and services provided by PSECU, it is a requirement to be a member of the credit union. Membership with PSECU is open to members of the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society (PRPS). To join at the Friend level, PSECU will cover the $20 dues. However, maintaining PRPS membership is not mandatory to continue your relationship with PSECU. In case you do not wish to become a PRPS member, you can call us at 800.237.7328, extension 3133, and we’ll assist you with the process of becoming eligible for PSECU membership.
See the Posts History below for more offers from PSECU.
PSECU $100 to $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: You can earn a bonus ranging from $100 to $300, with the option of earning a $100 bonus even without setting up a direct deposit.
- Where it’s available: PA
How to earn it: Click the link below.
- Earn $100:
- If you use the promo code “LEVELUP,” you can become a member of PSECU and get a complimentary checking account with a debit card.
- Log into digital banking.
- Activate your debit card.
- (You are required to complete this within the initial 30 days of opening your membership).
Earn another $100:
- Set up one or more qualifying payroll direct deposits with a combined total of $200 per month on the calendar.
- (This task needs to be finished within 90 days of opening your membership).
Earn another $100:
- You need to keep the qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) for 90 days after the first deposit.
When it expires: 12/31/2023
READ MORE: See Promotions From Chase Bank
Feel Free From The Monthly Fee
No monthly fee with a free checking account.
Level Up Bonus Up To $300 Terms and Conditions
- PSECU is offering a new member incentive bonus from 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023. To qualify for a potential bonus of up to $300, new members need to sign up with a promotional code and meet each of the specified requirements. PSECU will store the part motivator reward in the Customary offer record somewhere around 45 days after meeting the prerequisites. This promotion is open to U.S. residents aged 18 or above at the time of account opening, with a limit of one (1) new member Level Up bonus per tax identification number. If you are a current PSECU member or have received a previous new member incentive bonus within the past 12 months, you will not be eligible for the Level Up bonus. Fraudulent or illegal means of opening accounts or loans will also disqualify members from participating in this bonus offer. PSECU might change or eliminate the stored reward assuming it suspects fake, dubious, or criminal behavior. The recipient of the bonus is solely responsible for paying any applicable taxes. The Regular share account requires a $5 minimum deposit, which must be maintained to receive the bonus, and members must be in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1. Assuming the part account is shut inside the main year of enrollment, PSECU will hold the underlying $5 share store. The Annual Percentage Yield on the Regular share account is 0.45%, with withdrawals and fees potentially reducing earnings. All choices made by PSECU in regard to this advancement are conclusive. PSECU may modify or terminate this promotion’s terms and conditions without prior notice, in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you have any questions, please consult with a qualified tax professional.
Requirements For The $100 Checking Bonus
To be eligible, you need to be approved for both savings and checking accounts, acquire a PSECU debit card and have access to digital banking (either online or mobile). Additionally, you must activate your debit card and log into digital banking within 30 days of establishing membership.
Direct Deposit of $100 Set Up Bonus Requirements
To qualify for the $100 Checking Bonus, you must fulfill its requirements and also set up one or more qualifying payroll direct deposits that sum up to $200 per calendar month, all within 90 days of establishing membership. Qualifying payroll direct deposits are classified as paychecks, Social Security payments, and pension payments.
Requirements For $100 Direct Deposit Bonus
To be eligible for both the $100 Checking Bonus and the $100 Direct Deposit Set Up Bonus, you need to meet their respective requirements. Moreover, you must maintain the qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) for at least 90 days after the initial qualifying payroll direct deposit.
This new offer is an improvement from their previous $250 promotion. If you prefer not to use direct deposit, you can still take advantage of the initial $100 bonus.