Chase Private Client Bonus Offer Up To $3,000 – Ends 4/19/23
Chase Bank Bonus Offer for all USA Customer
If you’re an existing customer of Chase Bank, you can take advantage of the $3,000 bonus offer from Chase Private Client. But, if you don’t have an account with Chase yet, you may want to check out their various promotions for Checking, Savings, and Business accounts.
- The latest update on the offer has been increased to $3,000 as of February 23, 2023.
- Further details are provided below. Moreover, as of January 13, 2023, the offer has been extended until April 19, 2023, as per the updated information.
- Another update was made on October 26, 2022, extending the proposal until January 25, 2023. Check out the offer link below for more information.
To keep track of all the current bonus offers from Chase Bank, refer to the Post History section below.
Chase Private Client Bonus Offer $3,000
- What you’ll get: a $3,000 bonus
- Eligible states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- How to earn this offer: You can earn a bonus of up to $3,000 by opening a new Chase Private Client Checking account and fulfilling certain requirements. Within 45 days of enrolling with the coupon, transfer eligible new funds or securities to a combination of qualifying checking, savings, and/or J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (excluding Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts, and CDs). Your bonus will be calculated on day 45. Maintain your new funds for 90 days from the coupon enrollment date and receive your bonus. We’ll credit it to your account within 40 days.
- When it Ends: 4/19/2023
How To Get The Bonus
- If you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities, you could receive up to a $3,000 bonus.
- To open your account, speak with a Private Client Banker either in person at your nearest branch or over the phone.
- As a Chase Private Client, you’ll receive priority service for your everyday banking needs and have access to J.P. Morgan Wealth Management services.
- Additionally, you can earn a bonus of $1,000 when you deposit $150,000, $2,000 when you deposit $250,000, or $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
- With a Chase Private Client Checking account, you won’t have to pay ATM fees worldwide and you won’t be charged a Chase fee for incoming or outgoing wire transfers, which can be done online or over the phone.
- Enjoy a financial relationship that brings you more and saves time and money with better banking benefits and special services.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
You can avoid monthly fees by becoming a Chase Private Client and maintaining a minimum of $250,000 balance in your eligible accounts.
Bonus Account Information: To receive the bonus:
1) To open or upgrade to a Chase Private Client Checking℠ account, schedule a meeting with a Private Client Banker. If you already have a CPC Checking account, proceed to step number two.
2) To qualify for the bonus offer, transfer at least $150,000 of new money or securities to a combination of eligible accounts within 45 days of enrolling in the coupon.
Eligible Accounts: in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of only eligible accounts: qualifying Chase personal checking and savings accounts, and J.P. Morgan Wealth Management non-retirement accounts (opened in a Chase branch and serviced by a J.P. Morgan Private Client Advisor).
Ineligible Accounts: Excluded from eligible accounts are Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing accounts, J.P. Management Personal Advisors accounts, any J.P. Wealth Management retirement accounts (such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keoghs, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, and 401(k) plans); CDs; insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; J.P. Morgan Fund Accounts; 529 College Savings Plans; attorney trust accounts; client fund trust accounts; donor-advised funds; as well as Government or Non-Profit accounts.
You cannot qualify for the bonus with existing deposits, funds, or securities held by you at Chase or its affiliates. On day 45, the bonus tier will be determined in the following way:
|New money inflows||Cash Bonus|
AND 3) To qualify for the bonus, you must maintain the new money amount of at least $150,000 for 90 days from the date of coupon enrollment. Any gains or losses resulting from market fluctuations or trading of eligible investment balances will not be considered towards meeting the balance requirement. Upon meeting all the requirements, the bonus will be deposited into your existing Chase Private Client Checking℠ account within 40 days. Your account must be open and unrestricted to receive the bonus. Certain limitations may apply based on account ownership, and fees may affect the account’s earnings. You can only receive one new money bonus per 12-month period from the last enrollment date. The coupon can only be used once and is limited to one bonus per account. The bonus amount will be categorized as interest and will be documented on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if necessary).
The availability of this offer is subject to change. Other Chase Private Client bonus offers may also be available at the same time. Please be aware that this promotion cannot be combined with any other Chase Private Client Checking offers within a 12-month timeframe.
As a Chase Private Client, you can enjoy exclusive solutions and benefits catered to your needs, along with a dedicated internal team at your service. You won’t have to worry about any membership fees since there aren’t any for being a Chase Private Client.
To be eligible for Chase Private Client status, you must keep a minimum balance of $250,000 in qualifying accounts, including Chase personal and business checking and savings accounts, as well as J.P. Morgan investment accounts.